$199 and $8 /mo.
Capture Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
Create and manage products with recurring payments
With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
Allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product-of-the-month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or set expiration periods.
Allow you to capture more residual revenue
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is ship the orders.
Free Trials & Sign-Up Fees
- Charge an initial amount to account for customer setup costs, or allow customers to try before they buy, by adding sign-up fees and free trials to any subscription product.
- Store owners get full-featured subscription management via the WooCommerce > Edit Subscription administration screen.
- You can suspend or cancel a subscription, change the trial expiration, add items, shipping, fees or taxes to the subscription or modify the recurring total for future payments.
- Create variable subscription products and allow your customers to choose a subscription that suits their needs. You can even allow customers to choose their own billing schedule.
Subscriber Account Management
- Your customers can also manage their own subscriptions. With the My Account > View Subscription page, subscribers can suspend or cancel a subscription, change the shipping address or payment method for future renewals and upgrade or downgrade their subscription.
- If you only want ship on certain days of the month, or align all customers to the same annual membership term, you can with WooCommerce Subscriptions’ renewal synchronization feature. You can even prorate the first payment of a synchronized subscription purchase.
Flexible Product Options
- When creating a subscription product, you can make the product downloadable, virtual or physical, charge renewal payments weekly, monthly or annually, limit the product to one-per-customer and even charge shipping only on the initial order.
- Allow customers to upgrade, downgrade or cross-grade between different subscription products. With flexible proration options for the recurring amount, sign-up fee and length, you can also customize the costs of switching to a new subscription product to suit the needs of your store.
- Your customers can also purchase different subscription products in the same transaction and Subscriptions will group the products to reduce the payment gateway fees and logistical overhead for their future renewals.
- Offer customers a discount on their monthly payments or just the sign-up fee. Subscriptions includes both recurring discount coupons and sign-up fee coupons.
- Automatically notify customers when a subscription renewal payment is processed, a subscription is cancelled or when a subscription has expired with the built-in subscription emails.