$199 and $8 /mo.
Connect with your website visitors in real time to convert new leads, close more deals, and provide better support to your customers.
Chat with visitors, prospects, and customers in real time.
Today’s buyers want information — and they want it now. Use live chat to automatically connect chatters to the right people on your team: Route customer inquiries to your services team, and pass leads to the salesperson who owns that relationship.
Easily customize your chat widget to match the look and feel of your brand, and create targeted welcome messages for different web pages or segments of your audience so you can connect with the site visitors who matter — right when they’re most engaged.
Every conversation gets automatically saved and stored in your conversations inbox and on the contact’s timeline so your team has complete context and a crystal clear view of every interaction.
Have unlimited, personalized conversations at scale with chatbots.
Lighten the load and make it easier for your team to have unlimited, personalized conversations at scale. HubSpot’s live chat tool is fully integrated with a chatbot builder that you can start using for free — no coding required.
Easily create bots that help you qualify leads, book meetings, provide answers to common customer support questions, and more — so your team can focus on the conversations that matter most.
And because HubSpot’s chatbot builder is seamlessly integrated with HubSpot’s free CRM, your bots can deliver friendlier, more personalized messages based on information you already know about a contact.
Engage in contextual chat conversations wherever you go.
With HubSpot, all your chat conversations are automatically stored in a universal inbox enriched with data from HubSpot’s free CRM, giving everyone on your team the context they need to craft the perfect response.
Respond to chats directly from the conversations inbox. Then make follow-up a breeze by taking notes, sending emails, making calls, scheduling follow-up tasks, creating support tickets, and more — right from the inbox.
Engage in chat conversations on the go: Use HubSpot’s free Slack integration to get chat notifications and respond directly via Slack, or carry out conversations using the HubSpot mobile app.
Out of the office? No problem. Designate office hours so site visitors know when you’re available to chat, and set up email capture so you can follow up on any chat requests you missed.
Contact & Lead Management
- Add company and contact records, log sales activities automatically, and easily keep records up to date. See every interaction you've had with contacts, and use this data to build campaigns that close more deals.
Contact & Company Insights
- Get insights your sales team will actually use by automatically pulling company details from our database of over 20 million businesses.
- Add deals to your CRM with a single click, assign tasks to push deals forward, and track progress in your dashboards.
- Know the second a lead opens an email, clicks a link, or downloads an attachment — then send a perfectly timed follow-up.
Gmail & Outlook Integration
- Out-of-the-box integration with Gmail, G Suite, and Outlook or Office 365 for Windows. Access email templates, contact and company info, and more right inside your inbox.
- Build mobile-optimized forms, pop-ups, banners, and slide-ins to convert visitors into leads, and add them to any web page.
Facebook & Instagram Lead Ads
- Create lead ads for Facebook or Instagram that automatically capture contact information and sync with your HubSpot account.
- See detailed interactions between a contact and your website in a single place, including page views, form submissions, sales activity, and more.
- A universal inbox that gives your sales, marketing, and customer service teams one place to view, manage, and reply to all conversations from live chat, bots, or team email aliases.
Live Chat & Bots
- Connect with website visitors in real time to convert new leads, close more deals, and provide better support to your customers. Use bots to automate and scale your live chat conversations.
- Create a scheduling link that you can share with prospects, giving them the power to book time on your sales team’s calendar.