Document Signature Module
$199 and $8 /mo.
Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website
The Most Powerful WordPress Powered Document Signing App Without the High Costs
Document Signature Module makes Signing Documents using your WordPress website easy, fast and secure. It is having all features that make Document Signature Module the most powerful esignature & document signing software for small businesses.
Create Professional Looking Contracts in Seconds
With Document Signature Module E-Signature, create professional-looking contracts in seconds. When you need signatures send contracts to your client via email or create public urls for redundant contracts.
Automatically Get Contracts Signed on Your Site.
Know When Your Document is Viewed.
Create Templates and Setup Signing Reminder Emails.
Download the Signed Contracts as PDF’s
Effortless eSignature Capturing
Easy-to-use for all of your clients. Get documents signed instantly by capturing esignatures on the go. Say goodbye to chasing down signatures once and for all.
Mobile & Tablet Friendly.
Hand Drawn or Typed Signatures.
Secure, legally binding electronic signatures
- Our easy to use contract builder allows you to create beautiful legally binding contracts from your WordPress website.
Save as PDF
- WP ESign allows you or your signers to easily download or receive an email attachment of signed documents as a PDF.
Custom Input Fields
- You can easily require signers to initial, fill in text fields, select radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdowns, dates and even upload files before signing your contracts.
- WP ESign is (UETA) & (ESIGN) compliant & adheres to the strictest document signing policy’s in the US & European unions.
Responsive & Mobile Friendly
- Have people sign contracts in-person using your Android or IPad tablet. Works well for NDA’s, photo releases, waivers, and more.
CC/Carbon Copy Recipients
- CC (or carbon copy) recipients on a Document without requiring their legal signature. Access is given to the cc’d user at the time the document is closed.
- Easily sign and store unlimited documents, contracts, proposals, estimates with no limit. Unlimited means exactly that. Unlimited.
Two Factor Verification
- Protect your company, your signers and your documents. Have your signers password protect their documents with an access code and unique password.
- Similar to human DNA each WP eSign generated document has a tamper resistant Document ID.
- Easily send out similar documents again and again to different people by creating a re-usable document template.
Save a Tree. Eco-Friendly
- Reduce consumption and your carbon footprint when signing documents with WP ESign. Save a Tree. Make your business eco-friendly.
URL Redirect After Signing
- Like automation? Redirect signers to a specific URL after they sign your document. It could be a checkout form, another document, an ebook, video course, etc.
- Automatically create (or upgrade) a WordPress user account when your signer successfully signs their document.
- You can automate repetitive signature requests to save time. Create a Public URL/Stand Alone Document and direct traffic there to sign your waivers.
Signer Uploaded Files
- Require signers to upload a file to a document. You can limit what file-types a user can upload (pdf, jpg, png, mp3, etc.)
- WP E-Signature supports Multisite. WordPress Multisite is a fantastic tool for running more than one wordpress website from one wordpress install.
Upload Logo & Branding
- Unlock the power of your brand. You can upload your own logo to the document singing page, customize email templates, add a custom cover page and more!
Assign Signer Order
- Assign a signing order for your documents. Signer invitation emails are triggered one-by-one after each priority signer esigns.
- Automate the contract approval process for your business. Setup an approval signer to close out a document once a signature is received on a Public URL document.
- Signing Reminders are like having a personal virtual assistant that reminds a signer when they haven’t signed a document you sent to them.
Add Custom Message
- Add a Custom Message gives you (the document sender) the option of adding a custom message to the signer invite email.
No Monthly Fees Per User
- Most document signing companies charge $10, $15, even $50 per month… PER USER! You get unlimited users (and no monthly fees) with a business license.
Assign Documents to Roles
- Create a WordPress Client Portal for your Contracts & Assign Documents to a Specific User Role.
Request a Feature
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us help you get what you need by requesting a feature!